Shadowhunters: S01E11 Blood Calls To Blood

RATING
⭐⭐⭐⭐
BEWARE OF SPOILERS

They did it! They adopted the sibling line into the TV Show. Also, I called it. I said it was going to happen in this episode! I knowing the outcome, I'm not that terrified, but I'm still scared. I'm scared about how they are going to spin it, I scared about the nonreaders' reaction. I really hope they continue on, believe me, it's amazing.

I'm really excited to see how things start to unfold.

There are somethings that bug me though:

1. Alec. In the beginning of the series I loved Alec but he kind of doesn't seem like a Parabatai anymore. I know he's mad and he has every right to be. I want him to kick Jace in the nuts for being so one track minded and not thinking about him and Izzy but he's Jace's parabatai. They forgive each other and Alec is also being stupid about the whole Lydia thing. Every episode I feel like screaming at him and telling him to choose Magnus.

2. I hate the Luke reacted to Clary and Jace being related. He is supposed to love Clary and be on her side. She's in such a state of duress and he tells Simon she's single? Yeah, go ahead. The guy she loves is her brother (Not really but you don't know that!). Take a chance!

3. I hate the Clave. I hate it everywhere. I hate the book and the TV Clave. They're awful! The law can go to hell!

Anyways. Back to the episode. I don't understand why they didn't just call Magnus. He could've healed Jace but I have to admit seeing that side of Simon was nice.

Speaking of Simon, when are we going to get some Sizzy? I hope it does happen though!

Now Valentine. When we met Michael Wayland in the last episode, I kind of expected it. I mean this was too big a deal to ignore. I love that the TV Show is keeping true to the book even though they have their own flare.

In this episode we see Jace and Michael and I could honestly see him manipulate Jace little by little and I wanted to scream at Jace. You shouldn't trust him. And He's not your father. I wanted to do that in the books too.

I want to see Clary and Jace discuss what they found out because it's a big deal and I want to see them react to it. I'm also wondering how Valentine gets his hands on the cup so we can begin the second season. I really hope we get six seasons with all the six books story lines covered.

I love Magnus more and more. I love how Izzy and Magnus hugged after the trial, I like that they're bonding. And I hope Alec doesn't go through with the wedding.

I wonder if we meet Ragnor and if so will he be green? I know we don't meet him in the TMI series (we do in TID and Bane Chronicles) but it would be nice to see him and Catarina Loss.

Anyways. I'm really scared about the next episode and what Alec does. I think that's the make or break point for my love for Alec.

May the Angel bless you!

Descensus facilis Averno est

PS. #ShadowhuntersFandomUnited

No comments:

Post a Comment